Your overall health and wellness have always been our highest priority. We continuously evaluate the most current information and review all published guidelines. We are confident in our ability to provide dental care in a safe and healthy environment at Thane B Anderson DDS.
The following describes steps we are taking to ensure we do everything possible to keep our patients and our team healthy. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
- We will take the temperatures of every team member, including your doctor, immediately upon their arrival each day. Any team member at 100.4 degrees F or above will go home.
- All appointments will be confirmed by phone and we will be asking COVID-19 screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again on the day of your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. Please call our front desk at the following number upon your arrival: 608-873-3213 and we will inform you when we are ready for you to enter the office.
- Wear a mask to your appointment.
- Only the patient that is being treated should enter the office. The exception to this will be for minors or patients with special needs. To respect social distancing, we ask that only one parent or caregiver accompany those patients.
- As you enter, your temperature will be taken by staff using a touchless thermometer. If your temp is above 100.4 degrees F, you will be asked to leave and not return until advised by your doctor.
- We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. We have standard protocols in place to disinfect all surfaces and patient contact areas. We sterilize or safely dispose of all instruments and products used during patient care. We utilize personal protective equipment (e.g. masks, gloves, protective clothing) to keep you and team members safe.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and confidence in the care you receive at Thane B Anderson DDS. If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 608-873-3213. We’re in this together and are here to help!
Dr. Thane B Anderson & Staff